In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter, the “EU Regulation“), we hereby inform you of the following.
Who is the data controller?
The owner of the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data”) is Predieri e Bisceglia Studio legale associato (professional association), with registered office in Milan corso Magenta 63, tel. 0276009000, e-mail: email@example.com, to whom you can contact to exercise your rights.
Which Data are processed? And for what purposes?
The Data that we will process will be those voluntarily provided by you in case of contact to our studio trami-te the website (i.e. name, surname, address, email, telephone, place and date of birth, identity document details, tax code, education data) and will be processed for the purpose of:
- respond to your request for contact;
- examine your curriculum vitae and possibly contact you for an interview.
On what basis are the Data processed?
The Data are lawfully processed for the purposes indicated above without the need for your consent, pursuant to art. 6 letter b) of the EU Regulation in order to respond correctly to your request.
How is the Data processed?
Such Data will be processed and stored in part with and in part without the use of electronic means, in compliance with the security measures for their protection.
What are the rights of the data subject?
Finally, we inform you that art. 17 of the EU Regulation gives you the power to exercise specific rights for your own protection, such as the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the Data and which ones, as well as their communication in intel-legible form;
- obtain an indication of the origin of the Data, the purposes and methods of processing, the identity of the data controller and data processors, the persons to whom the Data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge;
- to obtain the updating, rectification, cancellation or blocking of Data processed in violation of the law, as well as certification that such operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the Data were communicated; with particular regard to the right to cancel the Data, pursuant to art. 17 of the EU Re- Regulation, then has the right to request the deletion of the Data if they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, if there is no other legal basis or prevailing legitimate reason for the processing, if the Data have been processed unlawfully and if they must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the Data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- oppose the processing of the Data for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e., in Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to art. 20 of the EU Regulation, you also have the right to receive the Data concerning you in a structured format, co-municipal and readable by automatic device, and you have the right to transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is carried out by automated means.
For how long are the Data stored?
The Data will be stored for a period of one year, without prejudice to a possible longer period in case of unsaturation of a professional relationship or collaboration/dependence.
Is the Data transferred abroad?
We inform you that the Data may be transferred to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union (United States of America); the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the EU Regulation and authorized according to specific decisions of the European Union. Therefore, all the necessary precautions will be taken in order to ensure the fullest protection of the Data, basing such transfer on: (a) decisions of adequacy of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; (b) adequate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to Article 46 of the EU Regulation; (c) the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called Corporate binding rules.
Is the Data communicated to third parties?
The Data will be made accessible to the employees and collaborators of the Firm in their capacity as appointees, as well as to third party companies or other subjects that provide consultancy and/or external services and outsourced activities for the company in their capacity as external managers or independent data controllers.